Stupid question, why do we even have a G61.1 mode?  Is it in anyway different
from plain G61?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Thornton" <j...@gnipsel.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:21:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Cycle time discussion

That depends on you, if you do nothing you get G64
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/gcode/g-code.html#gcode:g64

If you set G64 P <Q> you get something else
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/gcode/g-code.html#gcode:g64

If you set G61 or G61.1 you get something different
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/gcode/g-code.html#gcode:g61-g61.1

JT