There seems to be small disreptancy in manual for at least 2.6:
  G61 - exact path mode. G61 visits the programmed point exactly, even though
that means temporarily coming to a complete stop.
  G61.1 - exact stop mode. Same as G61

G61 do not need to stop although it might happen because otherwise it fail to
reach exact point. G61.1 come to a complete halt at point.

I say to change the manual would make sense.

Nicklas Karlsson <nicklas.karlsso...@gmail.com>