On 07/03/2017 06:16 AM, Les Newell wrote:
On 02/07/2017 14:39, Mark wrote:
I've got a bit of a weird setup in my beveler. Not really sure if replacing the current mode of operations to run a different set of kins will work without having to redo all the other stuff that runs currently.

How many axes are you using?

Les

Les,

Two axes, X and Z. I've got the Z set up kind of opposite the normal way, and use the top of the strip being cut offset from the table top as the point where the cutter depth is computed from. It was a bit of a pain in the arse to get it set that way and I'd rather not have to reinvent it again. ;-)

Mark