Aw hell, I've done it again. My fault. I didn't realize there were two sets of limits. My config was automatically converted to the new format and I didn't notice limits appear in two places now. When I changed my limits I ended up only changing the joint limits, not the axis limits.

I've been doing a good job of making myself look dumb these last few days.

Les