On Monday 28 August 2017 03:49:17 Marius Liebenberg wrote:

> Hi Johan
>
> You will have to provide a bit more detail in order to get assistance.
> Please explain what you mean by "does not hold size at all"
> Explain how:
> 1) you discovered the problem and
> 2) how you measured the result and
> 3) what you done to solve it thus far.
>
> Also give details on the controller version and GUI that you use.

This might be that wobbly drunken duck created when the drivers are
wired - to ground, and + to the signal. Most circuits can pull down as
much as 10x what they can pull up, which lights the led in the drivers
input opto stuff up well. Reverseing that drive polarity is easy though.

You tie the + terminal to the logic's + supply, and the - signal to the
breakout boards output.

I've never heard of that driver, so some info on it could be usefull.