On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 12:04:17 -0700
Chris Albertson <albertson.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When peole find the Python is slow, general it is because they are
> abusing Python and trying to use it as if it were C by doing things
> like writing "for loops" over a list.  Then of course there is always
> the Python compeer that does translate Python to C.

I read some python code. Variables and objects had neither types nor any
comments. I found it hard to figure out which variables and functions where
available for objects. Then I use typed languages like C or C++ this is not a
problem and in modern editors I could get a list to chose from. Some languages
have really good type checking so for example range of numbers is known then
using variable.