I have noticed the minimum size for Axis when tuning my system, trying to
make room for HALSCOPE and the calibration window.
I believe the window manager is doing the actual re-sizing, not Axis
itself. (I could be wrong on this)
I first started looking into this, after using pncconf, and selecting to
maximize Axis.  Then opening LCNC and finding it filled the screen, plus
being off the bottom by about 30 lines.  Couldn't have that, important
status down there!

Ray

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com
(818)324-7573

The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The
occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion.
As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall
ourselves, and then we shall save our country.*Abraham Lincoln
<http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Abraham_Lincoln/>*, *Annual message
to Congress, December 1, 1862*
*16th president of US (1809 - 1865)*

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 12:24 AM, John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com>