Greetings everybody;

That new card works but in all my hacking on the hal file, I seem to have
lost the feedback path to getting a true signal out of the near module
so the code will actually run once the spindle has been started.

So, I've looked thru the wiki without much luck in finding a good spindle
velocity servo's 'net' stanza to use as a model.

I know its different from the stepper driver stanza. But although I ran
pncconf again, it generated the axis(now joint) settings ok, but not the
spindle stuffs, in particular it just sets's spindle-at-speed true,
without getting a near module involved, and thats where I am failing.
Somehow I am not getting any signal to near.speed.in2.

So does anyone here have a working spindle "net" stanza that runs it in
velocity mode via a PDM signal? One you can post?

I also note that in the pncconf generated ini and hal files it made
today, there are only [Joint-N] stanza's, no axis assignments other than
comments.  Did I miss the memo that /all/ of that was deprecated?

I still have some of both in my configs. I can see what needs to be
changed, so thats just an edit session to fix, and from my understanding
of how that works, it won't actually change a thing as far as operation
goes.  More a matter of getting us all on the same page.

Thanks everybody.