Gregg,

I did that, well mostly. I rechecked and tightened every encoder connector,
although not necessarily disconnecting and reconnecting.

The housing for the line drivers rides in the gantry, so is in motion. Those
were the first connectors I checked.

I can do a more thorough job, but saw no difference after tightening them up.

Thanks,
Eric