FWIW, the Twincat software is a free download.

Dave

On 12/11/2017 2:39 PM, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:
These links provided me with the answer. The EEPROM is supposed to be
programmed via Ethernet connector. Beckhoff have special software for this and
I also see Twincat system manager, maybe it's just manager software according
to standard?

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:17:03 +0200