thanks chris, could you tell me how i can enter my D-H parameters and n
which file (my .hal, genserkins, or puma
kins)  we are working with a miller robotic arm with the following
specifications.

we have taken the units in mm and we extracted this D-H parameters:
link a d alpha
L1 150 300 90
L2 500 0 0
L3 250 100 90
L4 450 0 0
L5 100 0 0

where L0 is 0, so we need to know where and how can we enter this paramerts
for set up our kinematics, In this moment our robot can move in joint mode
well, but in world mode we have many problems cause the software is having
some errors of following.