On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 at 04:09, TJoseph Powderly <tjt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://ciis.lcsr.jhu.edu/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=courses:446:2016:446-2016-18:project_18_main_page
> but where does the LinuxCNC Rocket Science class meet?
> pretty cool kins too

As far as I know nobody from this project ever asked a question on the
forum or mailing list. It makes me wonder how many other "silent"
users there are out there.

I wonder if they got it working? The control computer was a small
ARM(?) based parallel port system (I have one sent as a sample by the
manufacturer)
https://www.robotshop.com/de/en/roboard-ncbox-189-cnc-machine-controller.html

I never had much luck making it work, to be honest.

--
atp
lunatics."