On Monday 11 March 2019 21:25:58 Jon Elson wrote:

> On 03/11/2019 02:13 PM, andy pugh wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 at 16:43, Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com>
wrote:

> >> Oh...MY....God!!
> >
> > It is laser-cutting skull repair parts offline, not cutting the
> > holes in the skull. That would be more scary.
>
> OK, a quick scan of the web site made me think it was the
> latter. Still, really great use for technology.

I expect its probably being looked at, at other places than out of the
country Johns Hopkins facilities, and likely they are not aware of
linuxcnc since we don't have a 6 or 8 figure advertising budget. But
drawing such into the linuxcnc camp certainly would be a whole bunch of
eagle feathers in our collective hat bands.  They'll need to learn just
how versatile linuxcnc actually is.