Greetings all;

I've had the coolant tank filled with distilled water for about a month
now, and its turning the hoses faintly reddish, like copper. I don't
want to put a deionizer on it to keep it up in perfect insulation since
a bypass cartridge is a $100+ throwaway.  So what sort of anti corrosion
contaminant do you folks run in you spindle motor coolants? Something I
can get at NAPA or similar places?  Or do you just change it monthly? I
though about that last night when I was at Wallies and spotted what was
said to be distilled water "but with added minerals for taste" In other
words, tap water at $1/gallon.  False advertising if there ever was such
a thing. Lesson, read the labels folks.