> Would you like to compare birthdays John? I've had 84 of them things. ;-)
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

I have a few years to go but for some reason still feeling growly.  Went
looking for some tintable alkyd enamel paint today to match the mill so I could
paint the CNC cabinet.  What a wasted day.  No one carries this anymore.  All
water based.

Trouble is the frame already has oil based primer so I can't really put water
based anything on it until it's totally dry.  Have to try an autobody supply
store tomorrow.

So then I started installing all the electronics onto the frame and dropped the
24 volt supply.  Probably still works.  But now with 20-20 hind sight I don't
think the way I'm installing it will make it easy to service (replace).

Time for a beer.

John