On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 06:57, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

> Some more along the lines of finding out how much force I can figure on
> as being available to tighten or loosen the collet nut. I can get, for
> under a tenner, 4 ea 50Kg load cells and a processor board that converts
> the very low level diffs of a wheatstone bridge

Why not set your torque wrench to the correct torque for your nuts and
then see how far down the handle you have to be to trip the wrench?

That tells you what radius of action you need to get the right torque.

There is no question that your machine can produce the torque, given
the classical "sufficiently long lever"

--
atp
lunatics."