On 09/23/2019 10:35 PM, Chris Kelley wrote:

I suspect the problem lies in the method for calculating CentDist on line
148. I'm not sure that method actually produces a I or J coordinate that is
equidistant from both the start of the arc and end of the arc, regardless
of decimal precision.

OK, I have to admit that I have only used this program in the R arc mode, so it is possible I screwed up the I J calculation. It is not a true spiral, it is a set of 90 degree arcs with the radius increasing slightly every segment. I've used this for 20 years in the R mode with good results, though.

Jon