> > For example.  The board in the machine at the moment generates a Servo
> > Jitter of 33217 and Base Jitter of 131983.

> Thats pretty slow john, I'd take that machine to the office and bring out
> the office machine.  It might just be faster. :)

Yes Gene,
I sometimes wonder if there is something else going on.  Something the BIOS
settings that makes these two machines so slow.  Processor and memory wise they
should be more than adequate.  They weren't expensive as they were used.  But
what's to say if I went to COSTCO and bought a new one that I'd be any better
off.

John