To find a well-designed timing pulley, go to any web site that sells
pulleys. SPD/SI is one of the best.    Then find the pulley or gear you
would like and there will be a link to download a CAD file for that exact
gear/pulley.  McMaster Carr also has CAD files for all their stuff. So dose
Boston Gear.

Here is an example page:
http://shop.sdp-si.com/catalog/?cid=p346&filter=a0%3A2%3A3%20mm%20(GT2)%3Ba15%3A2%3A2%20Flanges%2FWith%20Hub%3ANo%20Flange%2FWith%20Hub&sort=undefined&view=table

Notice the "CAD" link.   From there you can drill down to the actual file.
  This CAD model will be of the actual part that you can buy.  Download the
file then import the file.  Almost certainly you will need to modify the
bore to fit your motor.   I like to cut a 20mm hole and fit them over a
20mm steel bushing.  But you can made a 9mm "D" or keyway or what ever the
motor has.  Then save to STL and put itthough your slicer to make g-code.
  It is a long workflow

The eniter SPD/SI inventory is available to download.  Although as said,
printed belts don't work well.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California