All of the 3D CAD systems work nearly idetically to this.    It is like
this with modern text editors too.   You highlight the word then click
"bold" and the word goes bold.   The world has pretty much standardized on
how word processing works.

The same is true with 3D CAD.    Every system allows you to draw a
constraint-based sketch then "extrude" it to a solid as in the video.
Much of the terminology and icons are alike too.

The old 2D CAD systems remind me of those old pre-standards word processors
where we used to embed codes and have to memorize control characters.  That
was all before Apple invented the current standard method that everyone now
uses

Likewise someone invented the current method for 3D and now "everyone" is
doing the same thing.  In all systems.  First you select a plan and make a
sketch.   Dimensions can be functions of other dimensions. then you move
the 2D sketch along a path and creat a 3D shape.

Later you can select a plane on the 2D shape to make a sketch that cuts or
etendeds the objust

Later to can add and substruct these thin=gs you made to make complex things

What is different is the number of options and features.    Oshape allows
dimensions to come from a spreadsheet-like table and fusion the sketch is
be moved on a spline and not just a line.  Some systems allow you to work
with free-form objects so you could make a realistic animal shape.   They
all work the same but the feature sets vary

Also the quality if the instructional videos vary.    The big-players
(Autodesk, onshape and the like) hire profesional voice actors and
production crews and offer instructor led paid classes with one on one
feedback.      So ther is wide choise but they all are based on common
ideas.   If you can learn one you can very quickly learn anotherone like it.

Here is a video that shows making an Arduino enclusure in Fusion 360.
Note how much it looks likethe FreeCAD video.  Well except the part being
made is more complex.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California