On Sun, 4 Apr 2021, Feral Engineer wrote:

Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 11:40:54 -0400
From: Feral Engineer <theferalengin...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] [Emc-developers] Home_use_index issue revisited

What kind of voodoo do I use to have the index pulse of the prox reset the
encoder position? It finds the index signal from the prox, but doesn't
behave the way i think it should. If I don't have the prox index set up, it
just keeps drifting along because it doesn't find the index.

Its probably resetting the encoder position now but that's basically a no-op
since the encoder position is unused.

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer