On Wednesday 02 June 2021 01:17:27 John Dammeyer wrote:

> These are from 2011 or so.
> https://github.com/LinuxCNC/wizards

And this nicely demo's github's total lack of a way to see what this
project does. I have 2 of my 4 machines loaded up and only half working
now because changes in linuxcnc have disabled camview and I need to take
it back out of my configs.  I finally found a camera that works, for a
$100 bill and the next update killed it again.  I guess cameras are not
supposed to be used as edge finders etc with LinuxCNC?

If that is indeed the case, please tell me why its a bad idea.

There would I suspect, be a lot more interest in such as this link if
thumbnail jpg's of the wizards looks were available so we could see if
its usuable for us.

> Is anyone using them?

Excellent question John.

 - Louis D. Brandeis