The CoC topic has been over a couple of messages ago for me, but you
insist in stating you opinion out loud like it was the only one, I
already apologised for this.
I didn't find your CoC drama nice, and I think I will accurately avoid
writing here for a long long time, I dislike conflicts of all kinds, I
would have appreciated more if at least you had been looking for a
constructive conversation instead of making a conflict out of it.

That said I am off to start building a big 3D printer, probably I will
post pictures when its done.

Regards