Hi Gene,
No butinski applogy needed.
What I've found doing it 'manually' with air hose, can of WD-40 or a few drops
of cutting oil, depending on what I'm milling is that the air hose is the
nicest other than chips _all_ over the place.

If I watch videos of flood coolant what I observe is that the flood, in
addition to keeping the tool and work and even chips cool is it washes away so
they don't interfere or scratch up the cut.   So garden hose quantities of
coolant are a good idea.

The Pressurized Air Misters are equivalent to just plain air in also getting
rid of the crap that's in the way.  The down side of the air misters is the
potential atomization of the cutting fluid into small particles that we then
inhale since they don't drop to the ground right away.  (Think COVID).

I did buy one of the pumps you suggested and I can see the occasional droplet
being the same as the occasional manual squirt from the WD 40 spray can  but
then air hose or brush are still needed for the chips.

Therefore both methods really need an enclosed cabinet.  Kind of like my 3D
printer needs an enclosed cabinet for ABS printing to keep ambient temperatures
high enough to prevent corner lifting.  Not that I've enclosed my 3D printer
yet.  Project #42.

And aside from all that I have a ton of knowledge to acquire on depth of cut
and speeds and even just work holding.  This weekend the cutter kept moving the
piece of CRS first in a square collet and then later in the vice.

My respect for people who make this look easy just keeps going up and up.
John