One method of strengthening 3D printed plastic is to pack the item very firmly
in very finely ground salt then heat it just the point where the plastic begins
to melt. The firm salt keeps the size and shape and the plastic layers melt
together more. It only work on parts with 100% infill. Can also use plaster but
it's a PITA to get off the parts.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=3d+printing+salt

   On Monday, December 20, 2021, 02:59:38 PM MST, Chris Albertson