That looks like a useful module ... sine for one of the coils, cosine for
the other, and simply multiply the cosine signal by the servo drive signal
+1 goes one direction, -1 goes the other and anything in between is just
slower ...

I have a company that manufactures audio amps, driver stages won't be a
problem.

Just got to do some testing of the resolvers and decide which version of
the Mesa hard to order, I think these resolvers output 2 x the input
voltage, so I probably need the HV version, but we'll see.

This will be used on the 10GHz band, with about 400W from a travelling wave
tube .... there are good Python modules for moon position data, 'skyfield'
is the best of the bunch, I need roughly +- 1 degree precision, with just a
position update every 30 seconds or so .. the move doesnt move that fast. A
good resolver should easily be able to get within 0.5 degrees ...

I'll let you know how it pans out.