One thing that might cause some ... well, "issues" is my resolvers are used
to determine the absolute angular position of my two rotational axes, ie
they are driven off the axes themselves after the gearing, not off the
motors before the gearing. This may prove to be a bit "interesting" .. but
since my desired movement is very slow, fractions of a degree per minute, I
suspect it is not going to be a problem and it can all be handled in a slow
task loop.