This is why I’m a chemist not an engineer. So how does it break out cost vs
results, not exactly the same as weight. Even tho it is not an aircraft app
working towards lightness may make sense. Thanks for the elucidation. Really
happy it is not my problem. ;-)  A Boeing engineer once commented that
non-aeronautical applications were SO easy to make strong/stiff!