On 5/14/24 14:34, Eric Keller wrote:
Do something cheap because I'm not convinced it's the beam.  I've done
troubleshooting on things like this, and sometimes it's stiffness and
sometimes it's not stiffness. But it really doesn't make sense that it
would sit there and ring after a move, so you also may have some
tuning to do.  Possibly a notch filter?
Eric Keller
Boalsburg, Pennsylvania

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 4:50 PM Todd Zuercher via Emc-users