it is hard not to noticed that the week 3 of network rehearsal are all female protagonists.... if the curatorial suggestion here is that the the post-net network imaginary depends on female traits, let me throw in another angle from the realm of 'mother' culture.

paraphrasing Marx, the new will appear in the womb of the old.....🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 (thank you for this Liz)

two points here. one with regards to Kombucha culture and the resistance presented by their mother/ daughter dyad to cultural appropriation into the growing health drink industry or what some even have called the kombucha war in USA between kombucha breweries and federal regulation agencies. as some might know, the kombucha drink bottled and sold in health food shops is always already impregnated and a live. the smallest environmental change, be it a temperature or oxygen levels will reactivate the fermentation process, daughters growth and rise the alcohol levels, subsequently requiring this slavery to be regulated under the law as an alcoholic beverage, with costs that entails.

the other point ..... like the recent rise of 'heartless psychopaths' there are also a rise of what some could call 'heartfelt psychopaths' or what they themselves prefer to call the crazy mother movement who are standing up for the acknowledgment of matrixial and the rights of the voiceless infant child. Borrowing Brecha Ettinger articulation of matrixial space as one pregnant with potentials, possibilities and surprises, a radical and anarchic space where 'co-emergence' takes place, but only if undisturbed by the logic of separation, the noise of cultural hegemony and techno excitement, they beginning to contest and refuse what Bernard Shaw once called the "witchcraft, in modern form of patent medicines and prophylactic inoculations".

these standpoints represent rejection of the separations that are currently imposed on all subjects and reinforce the notions of inter-connectivity, inter-subjectivity and **a cooperative relationship 'mother' culture represent. It still to be seen what the network of angry mothers can bring to the life in capitalism ruins....

in such context, the DNA discussions are also already shifted from frameworks of identity to those of epigenetics and inter-dependencies.