I guess one becomes a lurker when one stops posting for more than a few
conversations (It's been at least a few months since I've been able to post,
not for lack of energy, but time). I've been part of this list for quite a
few years, and want to thank Timothy, Melinda and everyone who oversees the
mailing list for doing such a great job. I enjoy the conversations very
much. A real asset for the history of media, for sure.

Here's my short bio:

Art History / Art Theory & Practice / Curating /
Media Theory / Information Science /
Digital Humanities /

Navas is the author of Remix Theory: The Aesthetics of Sampling
<http://www.amazon.com/Remix-Theory-The-Aesthetics-Sampling/dp/3709112621>.
And co-editor of the Forthcoming Routledge Companion to Remix Studies
(2014). He implements methodologies of cultural analytics and digital
humanities to research the crossover of art and media in culture. His
production includes art & media projects, critical texts, and curatorial
projects. He has presented and lectured about his work and research
internationally.

Sites:
http://navasse.net
http://remixtheory.net