and - many overlaps, but also looking at the difference between destruction and
decreation.

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 12:33 PM, Erik Ehn <shadowtac...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

represented by other means in the sense that the floor didn't need to be swept
or if it did that wasn't the point - what was being represented was the labor,
above the activity, or specifically spectatorship... so the work of sweeping
transferred to the work of watching sweeping?

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:38 AM, Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com>