No idea which version will be used. Emsdk invokes 'python' on the command
line to do all the work (via #!/usr/bin/python shebang at top of emsdk
script), and the http(s) requests it does are launched via python's http
libraries, and git commands via the 'git' command line, by looking its
location up in PATH. I think the question thus boils down to "which version
of openssl does 'python'/'git' use on my system?".