On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Morten W. Petersen <morp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I thought I'd tell you all that I've worked a bit with Emscripten lately,
> and managed to port the
> Xiph.org OGG/Vorbis demuxer and decoder using Emscripten.
>
> The example is here:
>
> http://blogologue.com/player/

Nice!

You might also want to check out my ogv.js project, which plays audio and
video from Ogg and WebM files: https://github.com/brion/ogv.js

> It works in some browsers, but for example in Safari 5.1.7 (latest
> available on Windows),
> I get an error:
>
> INVALID_STATE_ERR: DOM Exception 11: An attempt was made to use an object
> that is not, or is no longer, usable.
>
> Does anyone know how to debug that?

Safari for Windows is long-abandoned and isn't representative of Safari on
Mac or iOS, unfortunately. To test how things work for actual Safari users
you'll need to track down a Mac or iOS device. I can confirm it seems to
work in Safari Technical Preview on macOS 10.12.

-- brion