Its the constants in fcntl.h / in wasi: __header_fcntl.h and api.h :

```

#define O_WASI_RDONLY (0x04000000)
#define O_WASI_WRONLY (0x10000000)
#define O_WASI_RDWR (O_WASI_RDONLY | O_WASI_WRONLY)

typedef uint16_t __wasi_oflags_t;
typedef uint16_t __wasi_fdflags_t;

#define WASI_OFLAGS_CREAT ((__wasi_oflags_t)(1 << 0))
#define WASI_OFLAGS_EXCL ((__wasi_oflags_t)(1 << 2))
#define WASI_OFLAGS_TRUNC ((__wasi_oflags_t)(1 << 3))
#define WASI_FDFLAGS_SYNC ((__wasi_fdflags_t)(1 << 4))

#define O_WASI_CREAT (WASI_OFLAGS_CREAT << 12)
#define O_WASI_EXCL (WASI_OFLAGS_EXCL << 12)
#define O_WASI_TRUNC (WASI_OFLAGS_TRUNC << 12)
#define O_WASI_SYNC WASI_FDFLAGS_SYNC #define O_WASI_CLOEXEC 0
```
Remove the WASI_ from these and you see that in emscripten they are
different.  E.g. for O_RDONLY in fcntl.h under system/lib/libc/musl/include
it is:
```
#define O_RDONLY  00
```
But For WASI I "overwrite" it with 0x04000000.  It's a hack
(https://github.com/dotnet/runtimelab/pull/1850/files#diff-5d86cce7b76e1bece0aec26ee2bc4830503046428aecbbdefbf845832573020f),

and I do that switch with a "special" options flag.

Interesting that these constants are different between emscripten and WASI
as both are musl.  There must be some history there I suppose.