Thanks for the update, Mohit.

A few minor remarks:

FROM:

"
   TLS certificates in EAP deployments can be relatively large, and the
   certificate chains can be long.
"

TO:

"
   Certificates in EAP deployments can be relatively large, and the
   certificate chains can be long.
"

Reason: Certificates are large and there is nothing in TLS that contributes to
the size.

In Section 4 I would state the obvious to the reader: Keep the certificate size
small by not stuffing lots of fields in it and keep the chain short.
A common reason why these certs are long is because developers don't understand
that they do not need to map the organizational hierarchy to a CA hierarchy.
This is the simplest approach to reduce the size of certificates sent over the
wire.

Regarding 4.2.3.  Compact TLS 1.3

   [I-D.ietf-tls-ctls] defines a "compact" version of TLS 1.3 and
   reduces the message size of the protocol by removing obsolete
   material and using more efficient encoding.  This naturally means
   that cTLS is not interoperable with previous versions of the TLS
   protocol.  It also defines a compression profile with which either
   side can define dictionary of "known certificates".  Thus, cTLS can
   provide another mechanism for EAP-TLS deployments to reduce the size
   of messages and avoid excessive fragmentation.

The point for mentioning cTLS was related to the certificate compression. I
would therefore change the paragraph to:

4.2.3.  Compact TLS 1.3

   [I-D.ietf-tls-ctls] defines a "compact" version of TLS 1.3 and
   reduces the message size of the protocol by removing obsolete
   material and using more efficient encoding.  It also defines a
   compression profile with which either  side can define dictionary
   of "known certificates".

I wonder whether you want to mention also
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-tls-cwt-01 and
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-tls-cbor-cert-compress-00?
Since those are still individual drafts you could point out that those are work
in progress.

Ciao
Hannes