On 20/12/2013 00:20, Olav Seyfarth wrote:
>> With 1.6, I never found a usable option for 'view OpenPGP photoID' under
>> > the 'Details' button - it was always grayed out.  With 1.7a1pre, sometimes
>> > it is there and it works.  Other times it is grayed out but the photoID is
>> > present and can be viewed through the key manager.  I can't spot any
>> > differences between the cases where the option is available and those where
>> > it is grayed out. Any ideas ?

> No. You did turn Enigmail debugging on and checkt the output files for hints?
>
> Olav
I can see in the debug logfile where the ID picture is displayed - the log file
turns 'binary'  for a line or three.  But I don't know enough about the program
to understand what all the debug info is.

In any case, I can't see anything which suggests why in one case, the option to
view photo ID is available under the 'Details' button and in another case this
option is greyed out but the photo info can still be seen by taking the 'View
key properties' option and then selecting 'View Photo ID' from the lower left
'Select Action button'

Philip