> How can you be so sure my system has not enough entropy? Wouldn't it
> need to be measured first?

When you hear hoofbeats, you look for a horse nearby.  It's only after
you conclude there is no horse that you start looking for zebra.

If key generation is taking forever, you think entropy and haveged.  If
that's not the problem we'll start looking for zebra.  Until then, this
is a horse we've heard many, many times before.

In 25+ years of using PGP and GnuPG I've seen this problem literally
hundreds of times.  In only a few cases has it not been entropy-related.