On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 23:01:12 +0200
Kim Woelders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If your favorite bug isn't here, I have probably forgotten all about
> it, so please remind me.
>
> Any comments?
>
> /Kim

Yet another small and probably uncommon problem.  Sometimes when I have
a browser like phoenix open in E and I try to increase its size by
dragging the bottom right corner out the entire browser moves up the
screen.  This happens very fast and sometimes the top 1/4 of the
browsers goes off the top of that virtual desktop.  I have not
experienced this recently but thought I'd get this out in the open for
later reference if need be.

With regards.