I think one of the issues we have is that namespace is not declared as it
would be in other languages. I have inferred, as have others, that the
namespace is everything except the last component of the class name. This
seems to work to an extent but if we were to clarify this as the desired
behaviour we could specify which namespaces we wish to use rather than have
them be determined through (side effects of) class naming...

Andy

http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms