On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:51:45 +0000 Andrew Williams <a...@andywilliams.me> said:

> Sorry to be pessimistic but this sounds like a month or two of refactoring
> on the end of whatever timeline we could have imagined before.
>
> It also hammers the last nail into the coffin of any early releases.

that is precisely why i don't see that we can do early releases. the big
picture will only come together when most of the stuff is there. when we see
the patterns that need to be shared and put into specific interfaces etc. ...
that's happening "as things go" at the moment and it'll need a final review at
the end that is very likely to "change a lot of little things".