On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:54:45 +0000 Mike Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:

> It would be great if tickets could be created for the affected project(s)
> to ensure that the issues are completely fixed before a release.

right now i think it's too involved with multiple moving parts so i wanted to
first discuss this. not everything needs to immediately become a ticket.
tickets also don't guarantee any kind of resolution. so for now i just wanted
to discuss this batch of changes that do not work well together at all.