On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 05:33:45 ACDT, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 20:57:17 +0900
> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
>>
>>  h) I think at some point we may have to do our own distro that
>> integrates E well and shows it off out-of-the-box.
>
> I would be interested in such. There are a couple existing.
> http://www.elivecd.org/
> http://www.bodhilinux.com/
>
> If not using either of those, I could likely help with one based on
> Gentoo. Either livecd or stage 4 base system, etc.

Neither of the 2 above ship the latest e, at some point I will start
creating e images again to use with openQA as part of testing, the only
thing I need before I can spin up an "Enlightenment OS" is probably
matching Grub2, Plymouth and lightdm branding. I suggest we tackle that
after we do e's theme though. But if someone wants to get to it sooner
why not.

I have made some raspberry pi images, but they are using an older efl
from before I tried to switch to luajit on aarch64.
--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30