> >      It'd be good to see a real example of this combined use
> > of toolkit-widgets + custom-edje-widgets in an app like "rage"
> > or "entrance" or "elicit" or whatever.
>
> src/bin/ewl_embed_test.c shows how to do this. It's a simple
> application, but it does show how the interaction can work.

        Ok, took a look.. and also at a similar 'embed_test' in etk.
I imagined this completely backwards. You guys are 'embedding'
toolkit widgets into evas objects! That's why Simon was talking
about putting entry widgets into entrance's main edje. Ummm....

        You know, Simon's suggestion for 'a tool that would allow
us to build interfaces made of Edje objects and Etk (or Ewl) widgets'
would be a great chance for both of you guys to work together and
get something REALLY useful here - especially since a description
format for such could be toolkit-agnostic.

   jose.