Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) schrieb:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:08:29 +0200 Peter Wehrfritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> babbled:
>
> ecore_file has a few bad crufty ones too.

Sure, I can change those in the same run, but can you be more precise,
please? Do you prefer ecore_file_dir_make over ecore_file_mkdir?

>> ecore_list_append_list
>> ecore_list_prepend_list
>> ecore_list_remove_first
>> ecore_list_remove_last
>> ecore_list_goto_first
>> ecore_list_goto_last
>> ecore_list_goto_index
>> ecore_dlist_prepend_list
>> ecore_dlist_remove_first
>> ecore_dlist_remove_last
>> ecore_dlist_goto_first
>> ecore_dlist_goto_last
>> ecore_dlist_goto_index

After positive response per mail and irc, I think most people are
content with the changes. Actually I haven't heard anything negative
about them. Still remains the question, what to do with the functions above.

ecore_list_list_append sounds ok to me, but ecore_list_first_goto sounds
a bit clumsy. Or am I just used to the old function names?

Peter