> >    However you have it (though rel coords would seem best),
 > > if you really want ewl to be a flexible tool for building
 > > artistic, rich apps, then you'll want a natural way to
 > > arbitrarily position child *widgets* - not just evas objects..
 > > and to allow for custom kinds of child widget layout mechanisms.
 >
 > This is currently what the overlay container is for, but it's
 > based on absolute coords.

    Ah, ok.. interesting :) Ummmm... let me ask you this, just
as a kind of 'academic' question:  How natural (or easy/straight-
forward) would it be to write something like 'expedite' with ewl -
without the engines or performance stuff, or the actual kinds of
gfx things.. just the 'demo' like aspect using say images and
maybe some other kinds of widgets (buttons, labels, whatever..)?
    Or something like that anyway.. But no falling back to 'evas'.
 :)