Hey,

the doc of ecore_time_get() says that it returns the number of second (as
a double) from a specific date (because of gettimeofday()).

On Windows, to simulate gettimeofday(), I have to do a lot of
computations, with a precision of 1E-3.

I can use another option, to get a higher precision (1E-6 or 1E-9), with a
lot less computations, but without returning the number of seconds since
1st january 1970.

My question is: is ecore_time_get() used for something else that measuring
the time between 2 moments ? If no, I think that I can use those high
resolution timers on Windows.

thank you

Vincent