If we do have a fortnightly/weekly news article, it would be good of
whoever writes it (or some other PR delegate) to submit it to some of
the top social news sites like reddit, digg, slashdot (for bigger
release news) and so on. News articles like that are in a way, sort of
like press releases where you release that information to the news and
then to the public. This should generate some discussion on E and cast
off the "LOL Duke Nukem Forever blah blah E17 LOL" type of responses.
(BTW, Looks like we will be beating Duke Nukem Forever to release!
Woo!)

Im not trying to start a discussion on that, just saying advertising
our news would make for more effective news. The advertising can be
done by non-developer type people that just want to help out.

-Tom.