On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 08:29:40 +0200 (CEST) Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr>
said:

no one does agree - thats the point. the point is to force a single style in
svn - if people like it or not. it's bypassing the human problem of agreeing
on a style and sticking to it - and making it a technical problem - ie
re-format the code to forcibly follow a style. well at least we can do some of
it in an automated way.