See attached file. This is the output from the codeproject application.

I also went to ecore and printed to see how ecore was calling evil time.
Maybe those handles are not being closed? Clueless at this point.

I will send you the ddraw test case in sometime.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:15 AM, HariHara Sudhan <h...@emo2.com> wrote:
> > I tried running the ecore animator example as is. No modifications and
> the
> > problem persists. The problem is as follows:
> >

> >   - TImer is created
> >   - Timer continuously creates handles
> >   - TImer is deleted - handle creation process comes to a stop
> >
> > If the timer is allowed to continue, Handles are still leaking and real
> > bad. If you let things run with 5 or 6 timers for a couple of hours the
> > computer pretty much grinds to a halt.
>
> but does the codeproject program report some useful informations, like
> the GDI functions that are leaking ? If not, this program is of no use

> > Also again any ideas on the directdraw problem? Anyone?
> >
> > As I said, if the user changes the screen orientation. The drirectdraw
> > canvas dies. Blacks out. I am assuming it is because the graphics device
> is
> > taken over by windows to change the screen orientation. The ddraw canvas
> is
> > unable to get the device back once the screen orientation is changed.
>
> a bug in the directdraw engine. Do you have a minimal test case ?
>
> Vincent

Regards

HariHaraSudhan
-->Mail Slot HANDLE -- 0x5e1540